We all are worried about our home security. Thanks to technology, we are getting upgrades for life. Schlage Home app is one with such facility. It offers the protection of homes. Interestingly, the app connects with the door lock, which you can access from anywhere. However, the users claim that the Schlage Home App Not Working properly.
Schlage Home application extends the connection to the home. The app enables the connection of the phone and the lock. Definitely, it helps monitor the locks from smartphones.
Furthermore, enhances home security. The app requires a smart lock that connects to the internet. In addition, the application is available on Android and iOS devices.
Nevertheless, users claim that the Schlage Home is not working properly on their devices. But, there is no need to worry as the guide illustrates some methods.
The guide will mention some steps and methods to resolve the Schlage Home app issue. So let’s see the methods and steps mentioned in the guide to fix the Schlage Home app.
Here’s How to Solve the Schlage Home App Not Working
Check the Internet for Schlage Home
The smart lock connects to the Schlage Home app with an internet connection. Undeniably, the application requires an internet connection. In that case, you must ensure your mobile data internet connection. The Schlage Home app may not work properly without a stable or high-speed connection.
In case of continuous loss of internet speed, you must contact the internet provider to get the right speed for Schlage Home. If the method doesn’t work, you must skip to the next one.
Clear Schlage Home Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to begin clearing the cache for Schlage Home.
- Now, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access to find Schlage Home.
- Following that, you need to search the Schlage Home app from the list.
- Next, go to the Storage option of the Schlage Home app.
- Now, tap Clear Cache of the Schlage Home app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data for Schlage Home option and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Schlage Home app.
- In the end, Open the Schlage Home app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Schlage Home problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find Schlage Home.
- Select the Schlage Home app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Schlage Homecache.
You must go back to the Schlage Home app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Update the Schlage Home app
Updating the Schlage Home app on Android
- First, go to your Android device’s Settings menu to solve the Schlage Home problem.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the Schlage Home application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the Schlage Home app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the Schlage Home app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the Schlage Home app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device.
- Now, type Schlage Home in the search column.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Schlage Home app is updated.
- At last, when the app is updated, open the Schlage Home app and check if the problem is fixed.
Updating the Schlage Home app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device to find Schlage Home.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll down to find the Schlage Home app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the Schlage Home App on your Phone Device
Install the Schlage Home app on Android
- First, press the Schlage Home app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Schlage Home from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the Schlage Home app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Schlage Home app on your device.
Install the Schlage Home app on iOS
- Press and hold the Schlage Home app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Schlage Home app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Schlage Home app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Schlage Home app.
Restart your Lock and Schlage Home
If the abovementioned methods are not helpful, you may reset the locks. The locks may have a temporal glitch. As a result, the Schlage Home app cannot connect with it. Remember, resetting the lock will vanish all settings.
Contact Schlage Home App Support
Contact the support team if the Schlage Home app is still struggling. The Schlage Home app support team will provide you with the right approach to fix the problem. It is always better to get professional help to fix a problem.
While concluding, we must agree that the guide illustrates certain methods and provides some suggestions. Schlage Home app problem is appearing before many users. But as the guide had certain methods, the problem should not be coming anymore. Hopefully, the problem does not exist anymore, and you are taking care of your home easily.