Disney Plus OTT is becoming a promising platform for people. Indeed, the users are choosing it for their leisure. However, the Disney Plus Error Code 33 is coming between their fun.
Dickey Plus error 33 prevents the users from signing in to their accounts. The error appears with the message, “We’re sorry, but we could not verify your account with the information you provided. Please re-enter your account details and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help (Error Code 33).”
Despite error 33, the guide is here to help you with certain workarounds. These workarounds will help you solve error 33 on the Disney Plus app.
Therefore, you must follow the guide if facing a similar Disney Plus Error code 33. So, let’s see the methods to remove error 33.
Here’s How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 33
Ensure Your Disney Plus Login Credentials
Sometimes, we put incorrect login credentials. Similarly, you may be doing the same thing. Chiefly, hark back to your credentials and provide them in the given space.
You may have to try setting a new password if you see error 33. This way, you will be able to enter the correct Disney Plus account credentials. Consequently, the error code on your Disney plus 33 will not appear.
Clear the Disney Cache Files to Prevent Error 33
On Android Devices
- The first step is to open the Settings menu on your Android phone to solve Disney error 33.
- Moreover, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access it to search for the Disney app.
- Subsequently, you must find the Disney app in the appearing list.
- Afterward, you must go to the Storage option of the Disney app.
- Furthermore, tap the Clear Cache button on the Disney application from the bottom and then the Ok button.
- Thereafter, you must tap the Clear Data option and then Ok to remove the Disney cache files.
- Further, go to the home screen on your device, and there you need to find the Disney app.
- Ultimately, open the Disney app on your phone, which will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- Firstly, you must access your phone Settings options to fix the Disney error code 33 on your iOS phone.
- Thereafter, tap the General option and go to iPhone Storage to find the Disney app from the list.
- Afterward, you must select the Disney app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Disney cache to solve error 33.
Updating the Disney app to Remove its Error 33
Updating the Disney app on Android
- Firstly, to solve the Disney app error 33, go to your Android device’s Settings menu.
- Secondly step is to get inside the Apps section to find the Disney application from the menu.
- Furthermore, enter the Manage apps section and search the Disney app.
- Afterward, you must tap and open the Storage option in the Disney app.
- Thereupon, click the Clear Data button for the Disney app and move forward to tap Ok to confirm erasing the Disney cache.
- Next to that, open the PlayStore on your device to search for the Disney app.
- The following step should be to type Disney in the search column and search for the Disney app.
- Thereafter, tap on the Update option and wait until the Disney app updates.
- Once the app updating process is done, re-open the Disney app to check if the problem is showing up or not.
Updating the Disney app on iOS
- Firstly, open the App Store on your iOS phone device to begin fixing Disney error 33.
- Thereafter, tap the profile icon and find the Disney application.
- Onwards, scroll down to find the Disney app and ensure the availability of any updates for the application.
- The updates must fix the Disney app, and error 33 must not appear.
Reinstalling the Disney App to Remove Error 33
Install the Disney app on the Android
- Firstly, press the Disney app icon and wait for a few seconds to begin solving its 33 error code.
- After that, you should click the Uninstall button from the menu to delete the Disney app from your phone.
- Afterward, access your phone’s app store and search for the Disney app.
- Then, click the Install button and download the Disney app on your device. This step should remove the Disney error 33.
Install the Disney app on iOS
- First, press and hold the Disney app icon on your iOS device to remove its error 33.
- Secondly, tap the Remove App button on the Disney app icon.
- After that, tap the Delete App button and confirm removing the Disney app from your iOS phone.
- Furthermore, open the App Store and furthermore search for the Disney app on your iOS.
- Lastly, tap on the Get option and select the Install option to download the Disney app.
- In the end, check whether Disney error 33 is coming or not.
Eventually, we see the guide illustrates several workarounds to fix error 33. However, if the Disney Plus error 33 still comes up, you must contact the Disney Plus support team and receive professional advice.