Owing a car with features is a trend these days. Car companies are providing such features that allow connecting vehicles with an app. Therefore, the MySubaru app came to reduce complications and enhance connectivity. However, it is noted that the “MySubaru App Not Working“ problem is common.
With the rise of technology, vehicles are also getting new tech and features. Undeniably, people want to access features through an app. MySubaru application allows accessing the vehicle easily.
In addition, the application offers remote locking, unlocking, starting the vehicle, etc. But sometimes, the features of the app do not work properly. In that case, the app requires the right way to troubleshoot the problem. The guide illustrates the methods to solve the MySubaru app problem easily.
Here’s How to Solve MySubaru App Not Working
Restart the Device for MySubaru App
The MySubaru app troubles me at times and does not function properly. In that case, the phone device having the MySubaru app requires a quick reboot. The quick reboot removes any temporary glitches. As a result, MySubaru will begin functioning properly.
Permissions to MySubaru App
Some applications require the necessary permissions from the device. That way, the application runs without troubling much. Therefore, allowing certain permissions to the MySubaru app may fix the problem. Let’s see the steps to allow permissions for MySubaru:
- First, open the Settings menu to begin the process for the MySubaru app.
- Next, go to the App section and access the Permissions option.
- Next, you must move to the Other permissions option.
- Now, find the MySubaru app and toggle on all the permissions for the application.
Check Date and Time for MySubaru
Changes in the date and time according to the current location play a vital role in app struggle. MySubaru app may require troubleshooting due to the same situation. Thus, you must fix it by setting the accurate date and time according to the current location.
Clearing MySubaru Cache Data
On Android Devices
- First, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to troubleshoot MySubaru.
- Now, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access it.
- Following that, you need to search the MySubaru app from the list.
- Then, go to the Storage option of the MySubaru app.
- Now, tap Clear Cache of the MySubaru app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data for MySubaru option and then Ok.
- Then, go to the home screen on your device and find the MySubaru app.
- In the end, open the MySubaru app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the MySubaru problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find MySubaru.
- Next, Select the MySubaru app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the MySubaru cache.
Update the MySubaru app
Updating the MySubaru app on Android
- First, open the Settings menu of your Android phone to solve the MySubaru problem.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the MySubaru application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the MySubaru app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the MySubaru app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the MySubaru app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device.
- Now, type MySubaru in the search column.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the MySubaru app is updated.
- In the end, when the app is updated, open the MySubaru app and check if the problem is fixed.
Updating the MySubaru app on iOS
- First, Open the App Store on your iOS device to find MySubaru.
- Next, Tap the profile icon to find the MySubaru app.
- In the end, scroll to find the MySubaru app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the MySubaru App on your Phone Device
Install the MySubaru app on Android
- First, press the MySubaru app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove MySubaru from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the MySubaru app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the MySubaru app on your device.
Install the MySubaru app on iOS
- Press and hold the MySubaru app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option.
- Now, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the MySubaru app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the MySubaru app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the MySubaru app.
Let’s sum up the guide with these steps and methods. We saw several methods dealing with the MySubaru problem. Hopefully, the methods were workable, and the MySubaru problem is not showing anymore. You shall contact the MySubaru customer support team if the problem still exists. The MySubaru support team provides the best solution to resolve the issue.