Class Dojo application is an educational platform. However, the families and schools claimed that the Class Dojo App not working. Undeniably, it is designed to keep the connection between the school and the parents.
The application is developed to connect primary school teachers and families through certain features. Communication feature plays a vital role in that.
It allows messaging that has more than 35 languages translation. Moreover, the application also allows families to get photos and videos from school so they can receive any updates. Other than these, the application has several other interesting features, like turning on background music.
However, the Class Dojo app is troubling. Therefore, it is causing problems and producing hindrances in the education process. But, the guide will illustrate the methods to resolve Class Dojo app problems.
Here is How to Solve the Class Dojo App Not Working
Check Class Dojo Server Status
Class Dojo is an online platform that requires a server to run the application without a problem. In the case of server maintenance, the application might show a certain error. Usually, the Class Dojo app stops working and behaves abnormally. In that case, the primary step is to check the server status for Class Dojo.
Internet Connection for Class Dojo
Class Dojo application needs the internet to run properly. Weak internet or wifi connection troubles the application. As a result, the Class Dojo application will load the content slowly.
Clear Class Dojo Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to find Apps.
- Now, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access it to find Class Dojo.
- Following that, you need to search the Class Dojo app from the list.
- Next, go to the Storage option of the Class Dojo app.
- Now, tap the Clear Cache of the Class Dojo app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data for Class Dojo option and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Class Dojo app.
- In the end, open the Class Dojo app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Class Dojo problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find the Class Dojo app.
- Select the Class Dojo app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Class Dojocache.
Update the Class Dojo app
Updating the Class Dojo app on Android
- Go to your Android device’s Settings menu to solve the Class Dojo app error.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the Class Dojo application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the Class Dojo app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the Class Dojo app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the Class Dojo app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device to begin searching Class Dojo.
- Now, type Class Dojo in the search column.
- Tap on the Update option and wait till the Class Dojo app is updated.
- At last, when the app is updated, open the Class Dojo app and check if the problem is fixed.
Updating the Class Dojo app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device to find Class Dojo.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the Class Dojo app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the Class Dojo App on your Phone Device
Install the Class Dojo app on Android
- First, press the Class Dojo app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Class Dojo from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the Class Dojo app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Class Dojo app on your device.
Install the Class Dojo app on iOS
- Press and hold the Class Dojo app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Class Dojo app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Class Dojo app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Class Dojo app.
Raise a Ticket from Class Dojo Support
If the problem still exists, you must try contacting the Class Dojo support team. Raise the ticket from the Class Dojo support page, and the team will reach out to you soon.
To conclude, we see how easy it was to solve the Class Dojo app problem. The guide illustrates the steps to fix the problem in the Class Dojo. Hopefully, you have successfully fixed the issue from the Class Dojo app after following the steps. Now, you shall continue with the education of the primary school students.