Zoom offers a great platform for holding meetings and webinars. Even the education system makes use of the Zoom application. But the Zoom Error Code 10002 is popping up often. The error code 10002 is not good news as it hinders the meeting.
Error code 10002 pops up with a message Unable to Install Updates. The code 10002 prevents downloading any Zoom updates. Therefore, the situation is problematic as the outdated app may not work properly. As a consequence, one can no longer use the Zoom app properly.
However, the Zoom error 10002 is fixable. Zoom application error 10002 may look problematic. On the contrary, the error code 10002 is an easy fix. So let’s continue to see the methods and steps that solve the Zoom error 10002.
Here’s how to solve the Zoom Error Code 10002
Check the Internet for Zoom Updates
Any update requires an internet connection. Avoid downloading Zoom updates while connected to unstable or weak internet. In that case, the error code 10002 is less likely to appear; otherwise, weak internet can be the root of the error 10002.
To solve the Zoom error 10002, you must contact your internet service provider. Alternatively, you can try rebooting the modem or router in an attempt to troubleshoot the weak internet issue.
Restart your Phone Device by Having the Zoom app
If the Zoom app updates are not downloading, you must try restarting the phone. There could be some problem or temporal glitch in the device preventing the download. Therefore, you shall switch off and turn on the phone having the Zoom application. This step should resolve the error 10002. If the error 10002 appears, move to the next method.
Clearing Phone’s AppStore Cache Data
On Android Devices, it is PlayStore
- The first step is to open the Settings menu on your Android phone to troubleshoot PlayStore.
- Now, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access it to search PlayStore.
- Following that, you must search the PlayStore app from the list.
- Then, go to the Storage option of the Phone’s PlayStore app.
- Now, tap Clear Cache of the Phone’s PlayStore app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data for Phone’s PlayStore option and then Ok.
- Then, go to the home screen on your device and find the PlayStore app.
- In the end, open the Phone’s PlayStore app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Phone’s AppStore problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find the Phone’s AppStore.
- Next, Select the Phone’s AppStore app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Phone’s cache.
Reinstall the Zoom App on your Phone Device
Install the Zoom app on Android
- At first, press the Zoom app icon for a longer time.
- Then, tap the Uninstall button from the menu to remove Zoom from your phone.
- Next, go to your phone’s app store and search for the Zoom app.
- Finally, now tap on the Install button to download the Zoom app on your device.
Install the Zoom app on iOS
- At first, Press and hold the Zoom app icon.
- Now, tap the Remove App option.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Zoom app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Zoom app.
- In the end, tap one Get option and select the Install option to download the Zoom app.
To sum up, the guide illustrates the methods to fix the Zoom error code 10002. The error code 10002 on Zoom did not let the downloading process succeed. But the methods provide the right direction to solve the Zoom error 10002. Hopefully, the error 10002 is not showing anymore. you can check on zoom support. Now, you shall continue downloading the latest Zoom updates.