People love music. To embrace the listening habits of music lovers, Last FM streams their favorite music online. The music service provider has its application for iOS and Android devices. Occasionally, the app crashes and does not work. There are ways to solve the problem if you are facing the same problem “Last FM app stopped working” too. It is urgent to resolve the issue because music is life.
Table of Contents
Here is how to fix the Last FM App that Stopped Working
Check the Internet Connection
A weak internet connection causes the apps to take time to load up the content. Even the fluctuations in the internet signals can be the root of the Last FM stopping working. Restarting the internet modem to remove the internet fluctuations or else, you should contact the service provider.
Restarting the Phone
Some non-recognizable software errors result in the apps working correctly. A simple reboot of the phone device puts every background file in the right place. This way, the apps also start working correctly.
Press and hold on to the power button of your phone device, which you use the Last FM app. You may select the restart option or power off option. When the phone restarts, check all the apps, including the Last FM app will start running smoothly.
Clear Cache from Last FM App
- Tap the Settings icon to open it on your phone device.
- Go tothe Apps option and tap to open it.
- Search the Last FM app in the list.
- Open the Storage option.
- Tap the Clear Cache button at the bottom and tap Ok.
- Now, tap the Clear Data button and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen of your phone device.
- Find the Last FM app.
- Tap the app icon to open it, and it will start fresh from the beginning.
Update the Last FM app
- Open the Settings menu of your device.
- Tap to open it.
- Now, go to Apps and open it.
- Open Manage apps and find the Last FM app.
- Tap and open the Storage option.
- Tap on the Clear Data option.
- Then tap Ok.
- Go to PlayStore on your device.
- Type Last FM and tap to open the app.
- . Select to update the app. Wait till Last FM the app is updated.
- Open the app when it is updated.
- Check if the problem is fixed.
Uninstall to reinstall the Last FM app
Reinstalling the app shall fix the problem regarding the Last FM app stopping working.
- Reinstalling the app can fix the problem.
- Press and hold the Last FM app icon.
- Tap the Uninstall option from the menu.
- Now, go to the app store on your phone device.
- Search for the Last FM app.
- Now tap the Install button to download and install the app on your device.