Paramount Pictures Corporation has produced various incredible movies. Now it has Paramount Plus, an entertainment platform for people. Movie lovers are subscribing to the movie platform. But, it has several errors, and Paramount Plus Error Code 6320 is one of them.
Paramount Plus Error Code 6320?
The Paramount Plus Error Code 6320 appears due to a corrupted cache, the outdated version of the TV’s firmware, or an unstable internet connection. It happens when the users try accessing the Paramount Plus on their TV.
But the error code 6320 has a fix. It is simple to solve the error and continue watching your favorite movies.
How to Paramount Plus Error Code 6320?
There are some ways with which you can resolve the error code 6320
Force Stop Paramount Plus
On Android TV
- Select Settings from the Paramount plus app homescreen on your TV.
- Now, select Apps and go to Paramount plus app.
- Select Force Stop.
- Now, Relaunch the Paramount Plus to resume streaming content.
On Apple TV
- Go to Homescreen and double press the Home button on your Siri Remote.
- Now, Force Close all the apps opened by swiping up on the touch surface.
On Fire TV
- On the Amazon homescreen, select the Setting option
- Go to Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Now, choose the Paramount Plus app.
- Go to Force Stop and relaunch the application.
- Resume streaming your favourite content.
On Android Phones and Tablets
- To Force Close the app, go to the Homescreen.
- Tap on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) from the left bottom.
- Swipe up to close the Paramount Plus app.
- You can select the Close All option to exit all the apps opened.
- Now, restart the Paramount Plus app again.
On iPhone or iPad
- Go to the Homescreen and swipe up.
- Find the Paramount Plus app.
- Open the app preview by swiping up. Now, select the option to close the app.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Open Applications.
- Go to Manage Installed Applications and select Paramount Plus application.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Now, relaunch the application to resume streaming.
Check for the Software Updates
Usually, older software begins troubling in running the application properly. But, newer versions have generally fixed the issues. So, updating the app’s more recent version resolves the problem.
- Open Settings
- Check for the software updates.
- If you see any updates available, then select to update your software.
Reinstall the App
If nothing is working, you may uninstall the Paramount Plus app again. Reinstalling the app should make new files after removing the corrupted files. This method resolves the error code 6320.
The last method to resolve error code 6320 is resetting to the Factory Settings. But it will remove the device’s saved files, content and settings. The device will start from the beginning and fix all the issues and problems.