Turo, a car-sharing platform, provides services in some countries like the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom. But occasionally, it gets hard to book a car as the Turo App troubles running its function. The users claimed that their “Turo app not working” correctly.
There could be various reasons for the Turo app to stop running properly. The app may not work if the server is down. Sometimes, the developers run diagnoses to ensure the smooth functioning of the Turo app.
But the common problem for the users is the app not working or opening. This situation becomes urgent for obvious reasons, especially those who travel using the app.
Here is how to fix the Turo app that is not working
There are some methods described below that’ll help you to solve the problem.
Restart your Phone Device
Phone devices, sometimes, could not recognize the command given by the user. It results in the dysfunction of the apps. In that case, the app seems to be not working correctly. In such situations, rebooting the phone device helps.
To reboot your phone device, keep pressing the power button. Some options will appear on the screen. You can select reboot to restart the phone device automatically. Otherwise, you can press the Power button to start the phone manually.
Check the Internet Connection
If the internet connection is weak, the app may take time to load up the interface. It is always better to check the internet connection before taking any steps to fix a problem. You can restart your internet modem if the internet is not working fine.
Few apps that need information like location don’t work when the VPN software is active. The primary operation of the VPN software is to keep the information hidden. If VPN hides the location in your device, Turo, the car-sharing app, may not. Disabling the VPN software while using the Turo app may solve the problem, and the app will start working again.
Clear Cache from Turo App
1. Open the Settings menu on your phone device.
2. Go tothe Apps option and tap to open it.
3. Search the Turo app in the list.
4. Go to the Storage option.
5. Tap Clear Cache at the bottom and tap Ok.
6. Now, tap Clear Data and then Ok.
7. Go to the home screen on your device and find the Turo app.
8. Open the app. It will open from the beginning.
Update the Turo app
1. Go to the Settings menu of your device and tap to open it.
2. Now go to Apps and open it.
3. Open Manage apps and find the Turo app.
4. Tap to open the Storage option.
5. Tap on the Clear Data option and then tap Ok.
6. Open PlayStore on your device.
7. Type Turo and tap to open the app.
8. Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Turo app is updated.
9. Once the app is updated, open the app and check if the problem is fixed.
Fresh Install the Turo app
1. Reinstalling the app can fix the problem.
2. Press the Turo app icon for a longer time.
3. Tap the Uninstall option from the menu.
4. Now, go to the app store on your phone device.
5. Search for the Turo app.
6. Now tap to Install the app on your device.
Hopefully, the Turo app is now working after following the methods mentioned above. Now you can share a car and reach your destination.