Likewise, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. Discovery Plus is another online streaming platform. However, the platform has Discovery Plus Error 500. As a consequence, the media streaming platform hinders.
According to Discovery Plus officials, the error code 500 commonly appears. They added that the Discovery Plus error 500 implies server issues with the service provider.
Undoubtedly, the error code 500 on Discovery Plus may disturb the fun. But, the error code is fixable while following the simple steps. Follow the methods and steps below to solve the Discovery Plus error code 500.
Here is How to Fix Discovery Plus Error 500
Check the Internet to Solve Discovery Plus Error 500
Definitely, Discovery Plus requires a high-speed internet requirement to load and stream media. An app may take more time to load its interface due to a weak internet connection. In that case, the Discovery Plus app also may take time. As a result, the error 500 keeps appearing.
Firstly, check the internet connection before connecting on Discovery Plus. The connectivity issues may be causing the error code 500.
Clear Discovery Plus Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone.
- Further, scroll to find Apps in the menu.
- Now, Go tothe Apps option and tap to access it.
- Following that, you need to search the Discovery Plus app in the list.
- Access the Storage option of the Discovery Plus app.
- Tap Clear Cache of the Discovery Plus app at the bottom.
- Ensure by tapping the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data option.
- Furthermore, move ahead to tap Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Discovery Plus app.
- In the end, Open the Discovery Plus app. Remember, it will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- Open the Settings menu on your iOS phone to clear Discovery Plus cache files.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage.
- Select the Discovery Plus app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the cache.
- In the end, launch the Discover Plus app. The app will start fresh and requires you to log in to the account.
Update the Discovery Plus app
Updating the Discovery Plus app on Android
- First, go to the Settings menu to begin updating Discovery plus app.
- Secondly, go and tap the Apps to open it.
- Following that, open Manage apps and find the Discovery Plus app.
- Tap to open the Storage option in the Discovery Plus app menu.
- Tap on the Clear Data for the Discovery Plus app.
- Furthermore, move forward to tap Ok.
- Now, open PlayStore on your device.
- Search Discovery Plus in the phone’s app store.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Discovery Plus app is updated.
- At last, when the app is updated, open the Discovery Plus app to check whether the problem exists.
Updating the Discovery Plus app on iOS
- To begin updating Discover Plus app, Open the App Store on your iOS phone device.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the Discovery plus app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the Discovery Plus App on your Phone Device
Install the Discovery Plus app on Android
- Press and Hold the Discovery Plus app icon for a longer time.
- Further, Tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Discovery Plus from your phone.
- In the app store on your phone device, Search for the Discovery Plus app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Discovery Plus app on your device.
Install the Discovery Plus app on iOS
- Firstly, Press and hold the Discovery Plus app icon.
- Tap the Remove App option.
- Tap the Delete App and then confirm to remove the Discovery Plus app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Discovery Plus app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Discovery Plus app.
To summarize, Discovery Plus Error 500 is fixable with a few methods. The steps mentioned earlier help solve the error code. Hopefully, the error 500 no longer exists in your Discovery Plus account. You may stream and enjoy the streaming services on the Discovery Plus app.