Like other e-commerce giants, the Wawa Company is setting its foot in the market with exciting facilities. Wawa offers daily deals to its users to buy beverages, fuels, coffee, and other items. But “Wawa App not working” problem is becoming standard for the users, and Wawa is not working despite a good internet connection.
Wawa offers daily rewards, has a delivery facility for its users, and allows payment at a gas pump through the app. But making payments is not available in all mobile locations. As the users have reported that the app is not working, this guide will help resolve the problem.
Reasons for Wawa App not working
An app stops working correctly due to several reasons. Internet issues, devices, old app versions, servers, or cache files could be one of those reasons. In these situations, the app starts having glitches. The Wawa app may stop working if it sees the same issue.
Here is how to solve Wawa App not working
There are some solutions with which the app issue can be resolved or fixed
Restart your device to fix the Wawa App working
Restarting your device is the first and primary step while working on an app problem. The phone device sometimes has trouble with the background files, which results in the app’s functioning. Further, the app runs very slowly and takes a longer time to load its interface.
- To fix that, you need to press your phone’s power button.
- It will switch off your phone.
- Once the phone is off, wait for a few minutes and restart it.
- Check if the Wawa app is working properly. If not, then move ahead to the following method.
Check the Internet Connection
The app may take longer to load up the interface if the internet connection is weak. Checking the internet connection before taking any steps to fix a problem is always a better option. It would be best to restart the internet modem or reset your mobile data network settings.
Ensure that Wawa is under Maintenance
App maintenance ensures fixing the delays and disruptions of the app. The maintenance of Wawa removes the login problems and makes the app faster and payment transactions easy. The app stops working temporarily as the developers perform repairs and patches on the software to make it smoother and faster. As a result, the user cannot experience the services for a short period.
Force Sop the Wawa App
If no maintenance is happening, the app or the phone device is causing the problem. Choosing to Force Stop the Wawa App may help in fixing the Wawa app not working issue. The Force Stop option is given on every phone device, and it closes down every function of the app running, even in the background.
To Force Stop in Android the Wawa app, the users need to
- Find the Wawa app in their device’s Settings menu.
- After opening the Wawa app option, navigate to the Force Stop option and tap on it.
- The user should try restating the app again after choosing to Force Stop.
- Check if the Wawa app is working again.
Force Stop Wawa app on iOS
- Go to the Home screen of your iOS phone device.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to find the Wawa App from the list.
- You can either press the red minus symbol or swipe up the app.
- It will Force Quit the Wawa app on your phone.
Clear Cache from Wawa App
- Open the Settings menu on your Android phone device.
- Go to the Apps option and tap to open it.
- Search the Wawa app in the list.
- Go to the Storage option of the Wawa app.
- Tap Clear Cache of the Wawa app at the bottom and tap Ok.
- Now, tap Clear Data and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Wawa app.
- Open the Wawa app. It will open from the beginning.
- Open Settings on your iOS phone.
- Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage.
- Tap the Offload App option to clear the cache.
Update the Wawa app
Updating the Wawa app on Android
- Go to the Settings menu of your Android device.
- Now go to Apps and open it.
- Open Manage apps and find the Wawa app.
- Tap to open the Storage option.
- Tap on the Clear Data option and move forward, then tap Ok.
- Open PlayStore on your device.
- Type Wawa in the search column.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Wawa app is updated.
- Once the app is updated, open the Wawa app and check if the problem is fixed.
Updating the Wawa app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the Wawa app and check if any updates are available.
- Download the latest updates for the Wawa app.
Reinstall the Wawa app
Install the Wawa app on the Android
- Press the Wawa app icon for a longer time.
- Tap the Uninstall option from the menu.
- In the app store on your phone device, Search for the Wawa app.
- Now tap to Install the Wawa app on your device.
Install the Wawa app on iOS
- Press and hold the Wawa app icon.
- Tap the Remove App option.
- Tap the Delete App and then confirm.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Wawa app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Wawa app.