Subscription-based Noom app helps monitor the health routine. But, tracking the health becomes when Noom App Not working on the phone device.
Indeed, Health care is vital these days. Our busy schedule does not let us take care of our health. Probably, it becomes diligent to keep track of our fitness. On the other hand, we are not keeping track of our well-being.
Therefore, the Noom app is developed with the perspective of monitoring health and physical conditions. However, the app sometimes stops working correctly. According to the app users, Noom is facing some glitches and needs an immediate fix.
Consequently, this guide is here to help you with this Noom app situation. The guide consists of methods and steps to find a solution for Noom. Let’s move further on this guide and check out the solutions for Noom.
Here’s how to Solve the Noom App Not Working
Force Stop the Noom App
- Firstly, open the Settings menu to begin Force Stop the Noom app.
- Now, go tothe Apps option in the menu and further access to find Noom.
- Next, open the Manage apps option and find the Noom app.
- Tap to open the Noom app and go to the bottom.
- There, you will see the Force Stop button. Tap to force stop the Noom app.
- In the end, re-launch the Noom app.
Clear NoomCache Data
On Android Devices
- First, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to clear the Noom cache files.
- Next, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access to find the Noom app.
- Further, you need to search the Noom app from the list.
- Then, go to the Storage option of the Noom app.
- Next, tap the Clear Cache of the Noom app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Now, tap the Clear Data for Noom option and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Noom app.
- In the end, Open the Noom app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Noom problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find Noom app.
- Select the Noom app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Noom cache.
You must go back to the Noom app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Update the Noom app
Updating the Noom app on Android
- First, go to your Android device’s Settings menu to solve the Noom app error.
- Then, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the Noom application.
- Further, open Manage apps and furthermore find the Noom app.
- Now, tap to open the Storage option in the Noom app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the Noom app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device to search the Noom app.
- Next, type Noom in the search column and find Noom.
- Then, tap on the Update option and wait till the Noom app is updated.
- Finally, open the Noom app when it is updated and check if the problem is not showing up anymore.
Updating the Noom app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device to find Noom.
- Tap the profile icon to find the Noom app.
- Scroll to find the Noom app and check if any updates are available.
Try Reinstalling the Noom App on your Phone Device
Install the Noom app on Android
- First, press the Noom app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Noom from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the Noom app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Noom app on your device.
Install the Noom app on iOS
- Press and hold the Noom app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option from the Noom app icon.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Noom app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Noom app.
- Finally, tap on the Get option and select Install to download the Noom app.
To conclude, the guide on the Noom problem displays a series of methods. These methods consist of specific steps to find a suitable solution for the Noom app problem. Nonetheless, you must contact the Noom app support. if the app is still troubled. It will help you find the appropriate solution to resolve the Noom issue.