Book lovers are enjoying the new way of interacting with books. The exciting Libby app is one of those platforms. Further, the app allows its users to listen to their favourite audiobooks. In addition, the Libby app has the facility to read eBooks. But, the users are complaining that the Libby App Not Working on their devices.
Furthermore, the app offers all the content free of cost. Undeniably, it is the best thing about the Libby app. Therefore, people love to join the Libby platform and read eBooks. In addition, some users like to listen to their audiobooks.
However, the Libby App stopped Working problem is becoming common. According to the forums on Google, they are looking for solutions. Therefore, the guide is here to help solve the Libby app problem.
In addition, the guide illustrates steps to resolve the Libby app issue. If your Libby app is not working correctly, you must follow this guide. It leads to the solution that fixes the Libby app. Let’s see the steps that deal with the Libby app.
Table of Contents
Here’s How to Solve the Libby App Not Working
Restart your Device for Libby App
Sometimes, the Libby application stops working due to a glitch in the device. Therefore, it is better to restart the device on which the Libby app is installed. Once the phone device turns on the home screen, re-launch the Libby app.
Check Libby Server Status
The servers are the critical factor for the functioning of the Libby app. Libby’s eBook app may not work if its server is down. In that case, the app will not run at all. Thus, you need to check the server status for the Libby app.
Re-login Libby App
If your Libby app is not working correctly, you must try login in again.
- First, log out and close the Libby app.
- Once you sign out, tap the login button on the Libby app.
- Enter the required credentials and enter your Libby account.
- Ultimately, you must check if the Libby app is still troubling.
Clear Libby app Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to clear Libby app cache files.
- Secondly, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access to find the Libby app.
- Then, you need to search the Libby app from the list.
- Next, go to the Storage option of the Libby app.
- Now, tap the Clear Cache of the Libby app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Then, tap the Clear Data for Libby option and then Ok.
- Now, go back to the home screen on your device and find the Libby app.
- In the end, open the Libby app, which will extend from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Libby problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find Libby.
- Select the Libby app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Libby cache.
- You must revisit the Libby app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Update the Libby app
Updating the Libby app on Android
- First, go to your Android device’s Settings menu to solve the Libby app error.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the Libby application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the Libby app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the Libby app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the Libby app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device to search the Libby app.
- Now, type Libby in the search column and find the Libby app.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Libby app is updated.
- When the app updating process is over, open the Libby app and check if the problem is showing up anymore.
Updating the Libby app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device to find the Libby app.
- Tap the profile icon to begin searching the Libby app.
- Scroll to find the Libby app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the Libby App on your Phone Device
Install the Libby app on Android
- First, press the Libby app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Libby from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the Libby app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Libby app on your device.
Install the Libby app on iOS
- Press and hold the Libby app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option on the Libby app.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Libby app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Libby app.
- Finally, tap on the Get option and select Install to download the Libby app.
In the end, the guide suggests that you must contact the Libby help support center if the problem still exists. However, the guide shows appropriate steps to resolve the Libby app not working issue. Hopefully, the problem is not appearing anymore, and you shall continue enjoying your favourite books online on Libby.