The DoorDash App Not Working, becoming a common problem among its users. The DoorDash app welcomes people to order and receive food.
Moreover, DoorDash plays a vital middle role in making the entire process. In addition, customers place an order on the DoorDash application. Furthermore, it offers deliveries to Dashers, who later pick up and drop the food item at its correct destination.
Therefore, we can agree that DoorDash allows individuals. Further, they can work all by themselves and become their own boss. Apparently, the app turns out to be one of the best sources of earning money.
However, the dashers and customers complain that DoorDash is not working on their phones. On the other hand, you don’t have to worry, as the guide will illustrate the methods to fix the DoorDash app problem. Further, follow the guide and see if the method works for you.
Several reasons lead the DoorDash application to be troubling. Some problems are such as:
- Unstable internet speed for DoorDash App.
- Corrupted DoorDash Cache File.
- Outdated DoorDash application.
- Glitch on the DoorDash application.
- Glitch on the device containing the DoorDash app.
Further, the guide discusses solutions for the reasons motioned above. Therefore, let’s see the step-by-step guide to resolve the DoorDash not working problem.
Here’s how to Solve DoorDash App Not Working
Restart Device Containing DoorDash App
There could be a temporary glitch in the device that resists the DoorDash app from running. Therefore, restarting the device should be the first option one should choose to resolve the DoorDash issue.
Simply, you need to turn off your phone and restart it again to check whether the DoorDash app is running correctly or not.
Check the Internet for DoorDash
The DoorDash app requires internet so that the customers can place an order for food. Moreover, the dashers need an internet connection to receive the food delivery notification. Therefore, you need to check the internet connection to run the app smoothly.
Clear DoorDash Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to clear DoorDash cache files.
- Secondly, go tothe Apps option in the menu and further access to find the DoorDash app.
- Further, you need to search the DoorDash app from the list.
- Now, go to the Storage option of the DoorDash app.
- Further, tap the Clear Cache of the DoorDash app at the bottom.
- Furthermore, tap the Ok button to clear the DoorDash cache files completely.
- Then, tap the Clear Data for DoorDash option and then Ok.
- Now, go back to the home screen on your device and find the DoorDash app.
- Finally, Open the DoorDash app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the DoorDash problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find DoorDash.
- Then, select the DoorDash app from the given list.
- In the end, you must tap the Offload App option to clear the DoorDash cache.
- You must revisit the DoorDash app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Update the DoorDash app
Updating the DoorDash app on Android
- First, to solve the DoorDash app error, go to your Android device’s Settings menu.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the DoorDash application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the DoorDash app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the DoorDash app.
- Further, tap on the Clear Data for the DoorDash app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Furthermore, open the PlayStore on your device to search the DoorDash app.
- Now, type DoorDash in the search column and find the DoorDash app.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the DoorDash app is updated.
- When the app updating process is over, open the DoorDash app and check if the problem is showing up anymore.
Updating the DoorDash app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS device to find the DoorDash app.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the DoorDash app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the DoorDash App on your Phone Device
Install the DoorDash app on Android
- First, press the DoorDash app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove DoorDash from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the DoorDash app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the DoorDash app on your device.
Install the DoorDash app on iOS
- First, press and hold the DoorDash app icon.
- Second, tap the Remove App option on the DoorDash app.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the DoorDash app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the DoorDash app.
- Finally, tap on the Get option and select Install to download the DoorDash app.
To sum up, the DoorDash app is having some troubles. As a result, the food delivery service app is not working correctly. Nonetheless, the guide shows specific steps that solve the DoorDash app issues. Moreover, if the problem is still appearing, you must move further to contact the DoorDash tech support team to fix the application.