The TouchTunes app allows your phone to turn into a jukebox. It is the most extensive in-venue entertainment and music platform. However, the users’ reports saying, “TouchTunes App not working,” are becoming common.
The TouchTunes app encourages social interaction through shared experiences. Moreover, you can search and play music songs from anywhere in the bar. Interestingly, TouchTunes makes you a DJ for a while only if you have the hottest playlist on your device.
In the end, it is a problem when the TouchTunes app is not working or loading. In that case, this guide is here to help you fix the TouchTunes app that is not working problem.
Table of Contents
Here is how to fix the TouchTunes App Not Working
Restart Your Device
The apps do not respond precisely when there is a software problem or a glitch in the internal files. Occasionally, the software cannot run the app on your device because its CPU is already taking a lot of loads.
In that case, the apps do not work correctly. Thus, rebooting the phone relocates each file in its correct location. It is a primary method, though, which helps in such situations.
To reboot your phone device
- First, press and hold the power button of your phone device where you are running the TouchTunes music app.
- Following that, a few options will appear on the screen.
- You can select reboot to restart the phone device.
- The device will switch off and later switch on automatically.
- Alternatively, you can press and hold the Power button. You can start the phone manually by long-pressing the power button.
- Finally, try running the TouchTunes app on your phone.
Clear TouchTunes Cache Data
Overridden cache data do not let the app run on the phone device. It prevents the app from loading due to excessive space occupied by the app cache. Phone memory, because of this, cannot use the space and struggles running the app.
On Android Devices
- First, open the Settings menu on your Android phone device to find Apps.
- Following that, go to the Apps option and tap to open it.
- Now, search the TouchTunes app in the list.
- Access the Storage option of the TouchTunes app.
- Tap Clear Cache of the TouchTunes app at the bottom and tap Ok.
- Now, tap the Clear Data option and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the TouchTunes app.
- In the end, Open the TouchTunes app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- Open the Settings on your iOS phone.
- Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage.
- Select the TouchTunes app from the given list.
- Tap the Offload App option to clear the cache.
You need to go back to the TouchTunes app. Note that you are required to log in to the account.
Update the TouchTunes app
Updating the TouchTunes app on Android
- Go to the Settings menu of your Android device to search TouchTunes.
- Now navigate to the Apps option and open it.
- Open Manage apps and find the TouchTunes app.
- Navigate to the Storage option.
- Tap to open the Storage option in the TouchTunes app.
- Tap on the Clear Data for the TouchTunes app and further, tap Ok.
- Open PlayStore on your device.
- Type TouchTunes in the search column.
- Tap on the Update option and download the latest updates for the TouchTunes app is updated.
- Once the app is updated, open the TouchTunes app and check if the problem is fixed.
Updating the TouchTunes app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the TouchTunes app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the TouchTunes App on your Phone Device
Install the TouchTunes app on Android
- Press and hold the TouchTunesapp icon.
- Following that, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove TouchTunes from your phone.
- Now, go to the app store on your phone device in Search of the TouchTunes app.
- Finally, tap on Install the TouchTunes app on your device.
Install the TouchTunes app on iOS
- Firstly, Press and hold the TouchTunes app icon.
- Second, tap the Remove App option.
- Tap the Delete App and then confirm to remove the TouchTunes app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the TouchTunes app.
- In the end, tap on the Get option and select Install to download the TouchTunes app.
To summarize, the methods and steps mentioned above can fix the TouchTunes app’s not working problems. Hopefully, the TouchTunes app problem is set to run on your phone device. Now, you shall enjoy the jukebox and play popular music songs TouchTunes app.