Thinkmoney, a UK-based company, provides banking services to the people. In addition, the services of the Thinkmoney app allow payment transactions. The entire process occurs online. Consequently, the application became suitable for the users.
Online payment options make the transaction process comfortable. Moreover, it is a digital platform, and people find it interesting. However, people are that the Thinkmoney app not working on their phones.
Unfortunately, the app sometimes stops working correctly. As a result, the transaction stops processing. Therefore, the amount could not be deducted and received. Nevertheless, the Thinkmoney application problem has a fix.
In addition, you need to follow the guide till the end. This guide consists of a few methods working to resolve the Thinkmoney app issue. These steps will lead to fixing the problem on Thinkmoney problem. Thus, let’s see the methods for resolving the troubling Thinkmoney app.
Here’s how to Fix Thinkmoney App not Working
Black Screen on Thinkmoney App
Some people claimed that they face a black screen on the Thinkmoney app. The black screen is a situation where the screen turns black. Moreover, no content appears on the screen for a long time.
But, there is a way to deal with the black screen on the Thinkmoney app. Usually, the black screen is a result of a glitch in the application. Sometimes server issues result in the Thinkmoney app to trouble. Therefore, you must close the Thinkmoney app and wait a while. Later, you must re-launch the Thinkmoney app.
You need to check if your account is blocked due to the incorrect pin. In that case, the app will not open your account, and you may seek professional advice from the Thinkmoney support team.
Clear Thinkmoney Cache Data
On Android Devices
- Firstly, open the Settings menu on your Android phone to clear Thinkmoney cache files.
- Next, go to the Apps option in the menu and further access to find the Thinkmoney app.
- Further, you need to search the Thinkmoney app from the list.
- Now, go to the Storage option of the Thinkmoney app.
- Now, tap the Clear Cache of the Thinkmoney app at the bottom and the Ok button.
- Then, tap the Clear Data for Thinkmoney option and then Ok.
- Now, go back to the home screen on your device and find the Thinkmoney app.
- Finally, Open the Thinkmoney app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- First, open Settings to troubleshoot the Thinkmoney problem on your iOS phone.
- Secondly, Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage to find Thinkmoney.
- Select the Thinkmoney app from the given list.
- Finally, tap the Offload App option to clear the Thinkmoney cache.
You must revisit the Thinkmoney app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Update the Thinkmoney app
Updating the Thinkmoney app on Android
- First, to solve the Thinkmoney app error, go to your Android device’s Settings menu.
- Secondly, go to Apps and access the Apps section to find the Thinkmoney application.
- Further, open Manage apps and find the Thinkmoney app.
- Next, tap to open the Storage option in the Thinkmoney app.
- Now, tap on the Clear Data for the Thinkmoney app and move forward to tap Ok.
- Further, open the PlayStore on your device to search the Thinkmoney app.
- Now, type Thinkmoney in the search column and find the Thinkmoney app.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the Thinkmoney app is updated.
- When the app updating process is over, open the Thinkmoney app and check if the problem is showing up anymore.
Updating the Thinkmoney app on iOS
- Open the App Store on your iOS phone device to find Thinkmoney app.
- Tap the profile icon.
- Scroll to find the Thinkmoney app and check if any updates are available.
Reinstall the Thinkmoney App on your Phone Device
Install the Thinkmoney app on Android
- First, press the Thinkmoney app icon for a longer time.
- Next, tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Thinkmoney from your phone.
- Go to your phone’s app store and search for the Thinkmoney app.
- Finally, now tap on Install the Thinkmoney app on your device.
Install the Thinkmoney app on iOS
- Press and hold the Thinkmoney app icon.
- Next, tap the Remove App option on the Thinkmoney app.
- Next, tap the Delete App and confirm removing the Thinkmoney app.
- Now, open the App Store and find the Thinkmoney app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Thinkmoney app.
To sum up, the Thinkmoney app is having some troubles. As a result, the banking service-providing app is not working at all. However, the guide illustrates certain steps that resolve the issues. Furthermore, f the problem is still appearing, you must move further ain contact the tech support team of the Thinkmoney application.