Since 2006, the Roblox gaming platform has been uniting people worldwide. Though, the gaming platform from Roblox Corporation has an error. According to the reports, Roblox Error code 1011 appears due to the unstable connection.
Interestingly, Roblox has a unique way of uniting gamers on the platform. In addition, the platform lets gamers play games created by other gamers. Consequently, the interaction increases among gamers on Roblox.
Nevertheless, the Roblox platform has its error code 1011. Undeniably, the error is nothing but a headache.
Fortunately, the error code 1011 has an easy fix. The guide provides easy steps and methods to solve Roblox error 1011.
Therefore, you need to follow the guide and solve the error problem on your Roblox application. So let’s see the methods and steps to solve the error code 1011.
Here’s How to Solve the Roblox Error Code 1011
Internet Connection for Roblox Gaming
Roblox is an online platform that needs an internet connection. Indeed, a high-speed internet connection might help fix error 1011 on Roblox.
Thus, you may restart your modem or router and try running Roblox on your device. From now onwards, the gaming platform must run smoothly. Otherwise, you should contact your internet service provider to get a high-speed internet connection.
Roblox Server Status Check
Sometimes, an app or website does not run correctly as the server is under maintenance. Roblox is probably facing the same issue, thus having the error 1011. In such a situation, you must ensure the Roblox server is working.
If the Roblox servers are already down, you must wait a few hours. On the contrary, there could be other problems in your Roblox app.
Flush DNS Cache on your Computer
This step will refresh the DNS configuration. Further, it will help establish the connection with the Roblox server. The method has a different approach to fixing the Roblox error code 1011.
- Firstly, press the Start button and R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type cmd in the Run dialog box’s search column and press Enter further.
- Furthermore, Command Prompt will open where you need to type iconfig/flushdns and hit the enter button.
- Your DNS configuration is now refreshed, which should fix error 1011.
Start a New Server on Roblox
- Firstly, open or launch the Roblox player on your computer.
- Now, you need to access the Games section and then select a game you want to play.
- Now, click on the invite option. Note that you can invite five friends to a game.
- Further, enter the game and then leave the game team simultaneously.
- Lastly, try to start a new server on any Roblox game.
- In the end, you must check whether the Roblox error 1011 is appearing or not.
Try Reinstalling Roblox to fix error 1011
- You may need to reinstall the Roblox app so that you can fix the Roblox error 1011.
- First, go to the Control Panel on your computer system to uninstall the Roblox application.
- Next, select the Programs and Apps options to find Roblox app.
- Further, click on the Uninstall button and wait for the completion of the process.
- Furthermore, open the browser and visit Roblox official website.
- Next, download the Roblox setup from the website on your computer.
- Further, install the latest version of the Roblox application.
- Then, move ahead to Sign in to your Roblox account.
- Finally, check whether the error code 1011 is showing up or not.
Ultimately, we see the guide providing the methods to solve the error code 1011 on your Roblox platform. Hopefully, the error code 1011 is not appearing anymore. On the other hand, if the error still comes, you must contact the Roblox support team. The team will provide information and help you resolve the error code 1011.