Nike Error 1496289380 prevents the user from purchasing a product from the Nike application. It is mainly a payment issue; hence, the error code 1496289380 pops up when the transaction process fails.
In addition, the error code is fresh, and the exact reason is yet unknown. Nevertheless, the guide explains some methods to resolve the error code 1496289380. You should follow the guide to resolve Nike Error 1496289380.
Table of Contents
Check your Internet to Remove Nike Error 1496289380
Users are purchasing Nike products through the Nike application or website. However, the error 1496289380 occurs during the transaction process. A weak internet can cause transactions to fail every time you try. Nike, indeed, requires a stable internet connection.
Clearly, you need to check the internet connection to which your device is connected. On the other hand you can talk to your service provider in case the connection frequently weakens.
Logout and Log-in on Nike Account
Sometimes, Nike error 1496289380 code occurs due to a temporal glitch in the account. Re-login to the account can resolve the problem. In that case, you should Logout your Nike account and later re-login. Try making the payment to complete your order. The error should not appear this time.
Try Switching Browsers or Incognito Mode
Despite being helpful, cache and cookies also sometimes cause problems. In that case, you may switch to another browser on your device and complete your order on the Nike website.
Alternatively, you can use the incognito window to open the Nike website. Shortcut to open Incognito mode: Ctrl + Shift + N. Besides the shortcut keys, you can follow the steps as well to open incognito mode:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the top right corner and click the three vertical dots icon.
- Select the third option saying “New Incognito Window.”
- Following the method you may now open the Nike website.
- Finally, move forward to complete your order.
Remove Cache Data on Nike App
On Android Devices
- To solve the Nike error, open the Settings menu on your Android phone.
- Now, you must find the Apps option and tap to open it.
- Following step is to Search the Nike app from the list.
- Go to the Storage option of the Nike app.
- Tap Clear Cache of the Nike app at the bottom and tap Ok.
- Now, tap the Clear Data option and then Ok.
- Go to the home screen on your device and find the Nike app.
- Finally, Open the Nike app. It will open from the beginning.
On iOS Devices
- Open the Settings menu on your iOS phone.
- Tap the General option and move to iPhone Storage.
- Subsequently, select the Nike app from the given list.
- Tap the Offload App option to clear the cache on the Nike app.
Finally, you need to go back to the Nike app, which will start fresh and require you to log in to the account.
Clear Cart on Nike App
Forgetting about the added item in the cart is common for the buyers. The added items go out of stock soon and become unavailable. Consequently, the purchase seems impossible, and the error code may appear.
In such a case, one needs to clear the cart or remove items added long ago. In addition to that, try searching for the item again in the Nike stock.
Use another Payment Method for Nike Purchase
Nike may not accept the payment that you are trying already. Use another payment method to buy the Nike product from its website or application.
Reinstall the Nike App on your Phone Device
Install the Nike app on Android
- Press and hold the Nike app icon on your phone screen.
- Tap the Uninstall option from the menu to remove Nike from your phone.
- Search for the Nike app in your phone’s app store.
- Finally, tap the Install button to download the Nike app on your phone.
Install the Nike app on iOS
- First, Press and hold the Nike app icon on your phone screen.
- Next, you need to tap the Remove App option.
- Tap the Delete App and then confirm to remove the Nike app.
- At this time, open the App Store of your iOS device and find the Nike app.
- Tap one Get option and select Install to download the Nike app.
To conclude, the Nike error code 1496289380 is fixable with the abovementioned methods. Hopefully, the error code is no longer showing up, and you can purchase the product from the website or application. you can go on Nike support.