Empower is a financial technology company. It provides banking services with the collaboration of some banks. The company has developed its app for users. But recently, users claimed that the Empower App is not Working on their phone devices.
Empower is an excellent example of Artificial Intelligence technology. Its technology works with a comprehensive algorithm that helps to manage finances. It helps automate the saving goals and analyses the finances and budgets. The app, with its analyzing capabilities, provides recommendations to the user.
It can be troublesome for the user when the app stops working at the right time of need. Some users reported that the interface is taking a long time to open. There could be multiple reasons for an app not to work correctly. But there are ways to solve the problem.
Here is how to solve Empower App is not working
Restart Your Phone
Phone devices sometimes cannot follow the command when the user provides inputs to the device. As a result, the app does not work correctly in this situation. In such cases, the app struggles to give the desired results to the users. In this situation, rebooting the phone device is an option that the user should follow.
Keep pressing the power button. Some options will appear on the screen. You have to select the reboot option. Your phone device will switch off, and it will restart automatically. Otherwise, you can press and hold the Power button to open the menu on the screen. Select the Power off option to switch off your phone and start it manually.
Check the Internet Connection
The app requires an internet connection to have stability in its functions. A good Wi-Fi connection enhances the workability of the app. But if the signals are not good, you should try turning off the router or modem and then turning it on after some time. It will reset the network. If you are using your mobile data, try resetting the network settings. Resetting the network could be small troubleshooting to resolve the problem.
Check the Server Status
The server could be down if the app is still not working correctly, even when you have tried checking your Internet connection. Companies regularly work on their apps to maintain their functioning, and you need to wait for a while, in this case, till the maintenance is complete.
Clear Cache from Empower App
Interrupted cache files can stop the app from running at its full potential. The override cache files can be the root of the Empower app not working properly. Thus, clearing the cache file and giving enough space for the app to run correctly is necessary. To remove the Cache file:
- Go to the Settings menu on your phone device.
- Now, go to the Apps option and tap to open it.
- Search the Empower app in the list.
- Go to the Storage option appearing on the screen.
- Tap Clear Cache at the bottom of the screen and tap Ok.
- Now, tap Clear Data and then Ok.
- Now, you need to go to the home screen on your device.
- Find the Empower app.
- Open the app.
- It will open from the beginning.
Update the Empower app
It is always better to get a new app update when it is available on the app store. The latest updates generally have patches that resolve the existing problem in the app. To update the Empower app, you need to:
- Go and open the Settings menu of your device.
- Now, tap to open it.
- Now navigate to the Apps option and open it.
- Open Manage apps and find the Empower app.
- Now, tap on the Storage option to open it.
- Select the Clear Data option and move to tap Ok.
- Go ahead and open PlayStore on your device.
- Type Empower in the search column.
- Search the Empower app.
- Tap on the Update option. Wait till the app is updated.
- Open the app when the app is updated. Check if the problem is fixed once the update is done.
Fresh Install the Empower app.
Too many files interrupting the app causes the problem and stops running properly. The only way left is to reinstall the app. Reinstalling removes all sorts of files related to the particular app. Here, deleting the Empower app will delete all the files and create new ones. To fresh install the Empower app, you need to:
- Press and hold the Empower app icon.
- Tap on the Uninstall option from the menu that appears on the screen.
- To install the app, you need to go to the app store on your phone.
- Search for the Empower app.
- Now tap on the Install option to download the app on your device.